Sunday, August 21, 2016

PlanWithMel v5

Hey Yall !
This week's spread, its from last weeks free printable, before the ink. I go back to school this week, so i wanted something that would be functional for school, however I think I am going to switch it up for the upcoming weeks. 





Below, is where you can find your free printable!! I hope you enjoy! Please tag me on instagram with the hashtag #PlanWithMel and if you craft, use the hashtag #CraftWithMel

I've also created an instagram for planning and crafting. 
Please click the link to visit my instagram and DM me if you would like to inquire about an item posted, or if you would like something custom made.


This weeks FREE PRINTABLE is something I was working on this summer, but didn't have the time to finish. 

Happy Planning!! 






oxoxox;
#PLANWITHMEL

No comments:

Post a Comment