Sunday, August 14, 2016

PlanWithMel v4

Hey Yall!
So let's get right into it, I wasn't feeling too hot this week, so I figured I'd inspire myself with my weekly spread. This week was inspired by this heidi swapp washi tape from michaels. All of the Heidi Swapp products at michael's are 40% off!!!! 


This week, I took my pictures with the flash... I'm not sure how I feel about it :(
But here his my #PlanWithMel for this week, before the ink!!! This week's spread is all about love, it is encouraging to me to LOVE! Love myself, love my son, my honey, my family and friends. Especially, love life. & Even when you're feeling down, keep pushing.



Use the hashtag #PlanWithMel on instagram so I can see your weekly spreads! Use the upper right side links to follow me and add me on facebook. Working on making a dedicated planning instagram soon. 

Here is your free printable, I'm also going to work on getting this done in the beginning of the day instead of the end. 
\This is the layout I use for next week, so keep tuned how it looks in my planner! It's personally my fave! i hope you all love it as much as i do! It took forever to make. 
Don't forget to tag me !!!

#PlanWithMel

oxoxox;

No comments:

Post a Comment