Sunday, July 31, 2016

Plan With Mel v2

Hey Yall!
Welcome back !
i hope everyone enjoyed last weeks stickers, please let me know if you had any problems or if something was wrong so i can make everything better ! i love sharing what i can do, but i'm still a beginner, so if anyone knows any tips + tricks don't hesitate to comment below !
Totally forgot to introduce my planner to you! I have the hellolifeplanner happy planner, purchased at hobby lobby! I customized mine, by keeping it simple, and adding my name with sticky vinyl and using my cricut.






Raise your hand if you used your 60% off Michael's ? I did, but late, and with a whiny baby... I didn't find anything i realllllly wanted.
 I did find some super cute stickers by MAMBI - however this particular set, I could not find on the mambi website or michael's. please let me know if you find them or a link to them.


Okay. now let's get to the good stuff. Below, is your FREE printable for the week. it seems a little blurry on screen. please let me know if it comes out bad when printed, so I can come up with a solution. I have found that when printing on high quality the sheets come out soooooo much better !! Here's mine, using my printable! sometimes i just put a little washi, but since it is the beginning of the month, and I start my senior year of college, I thought I would step up my game. (let's see how long that lasts) lol 

Please share with me if you use any of these ! i would love to see ! 
Tag Me on instagram: 
@adventureswithaiden and use the hashtag #PlanWithMel 
Add me on facebook: Melissa Lee Aleman
 (links on the right) 


oxoxox, mel




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS so much! I also plan a lot, but I bullet journal, it's cheaper :D

    ReplyDelete