Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Plan With Mel v3

Hey Yall ! 

I'm so sorry I missed my post on sunday :( this week has been crazy getting everything ready for school, as I will be a senior in college this year, I am trying to make sure everything is perfect, and my school just does not seem to want that for me at the moment. lol 

another reason why I haven't really posted is because I am trying to get organized!! The next two pictures are how I have combine my washi and stickers in a thirtyone travel cosmetics case! everything fits great!! it may not be the real deal, but it works for me and I already had it laying around ! 



What kind of pens do you use? I LOVE the Papermate, inkjoy gel pens. They're currently my favorite. I have also used the staedler pens, but I seem to write too hard for them, and they became very dull quickly. I have also fell in love with sharpie markers! 

This week, I am trying to practice "lettering" I would love to learn to do all of the cute letters, so that's how I sort of decorated for the week. I know it's not anywhere near perfect, but it's a start. This is a judgement free zone! lol 
If you letter, or are trying to letter, tag me in your pics on instagram I would love to see!!! 
IG: @adventureswithaiden (link on the righthand side)



OKAY, here is your free printable. I promise to have another this sunday. I just didn't want to go an entire week with nothing. :( these are super similar to the first weeks stickers, but different colors!

click the picture to be directed to the .pdf file ! 



don't forget to add me on social media! and tag me if you are able to use any of my stickers! use the hashtag #PlanWithMel on Instagram!! I will be making my instagram public soon, or will be creating one specifically for planning. 

oxoxox





No comments:

Post a Comment