Thursday, January 7, 2016

Catching up - Photoshoot.

Basically, Aiden is a model !
 
Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.
 
 You're my favorite reason to lose sleep.
 
No joys on earth, bring greater pleasure, then a little boy to love and treasure.
 
To my son, I love you so, you are so special, I hope you know. With everyday, that passes by, you're more the twinkle, in my eye. So loving, so giving, a heart of gold, always my baby, even when I'm old. Your love shines through, for all to see, I feel so proud, you are apart of me.
Pockets full of Pebbles.
Bear hugs and Worn out knees.
Cookie Crumbs and Kisses
My boy is made of these.
 
A BOY IS TRUTH, WITH DIRT ON HIS FACE. BEAUTY, WITH A CUT ON HIS FINGER. AND THE HOPE OF THE FUTURE, WITH A FROG IN HIS POCKET.
 
 

1 comment: