Sunday, July 5, 2015

Fourth of July 2015

 
 The morning of July 4th 2015, we met up with Aiden's Tia Pam at the SAN ANTONIO ZOO! I love the zoo, and Aiden waved at everyone as soon as we walked up, he's so friendly! He also made a friend, Mr.Pig. This guy reminded Aiden of his cousin Khloe the Bulldog.
 
 
Aiden and his cousin Hailey again!! I'm so happy he has someone close to his age on his daddy's side of the family !! I am BEYOND blessed to have Aiden's dad's side of the family, they love Aiden so much and would do anything for us. I can talk to them about anything, and they are always there to support us !!!
 
So, it was very last minute, we were already showered, and in our Pajamas - but we decided to take a trip to Friendship Park, and watch the fireworks. Aiden loved them! & Would not take his eyes off of them. When they ended, he was like "whaaaaat??" with his arms out. He had a great time! & I'm so happy my friend Hector went, because we got to stand in the back of his Chevy! (mommy is short so sometimes I need a little lift) (;
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment